Aseptic Filling Machine is specially designed for large volume aseptic bag filling with the feature of small floor space covering, high stability, and easy operation. Aseptic filler is widely used in aseptic packaging of liquid such as fruit juice, fruit pulp, and jam. At room temperature, the product can be stored for more than one year, saving the cost and risk of cold storage transportation.
Aseptic Filling Machine is specially designed for large volume aseptic bag filling with the feature of small floor space covering, high stability and easy operation. Aseptic filler is widely used in aseptic packaging of liquid such as fruit juice, fruit pulp and jam.
The Aseptic Bag-in-Box Filling Machine is suitable for aseptic filling and filling of pure grains, wines, drinks, syrups, peanut butter, fruit juices, jams or their extracted products, dairy products, and other fluid mechanics.
Aseptic Filler from fruit paste concentrated Juice.
The aseptic filling machine is specially designed for large volume aseptic bag filling with the feature of small floor space covering, high stability, and easy operation. Aseptic filler is widely used in aseptic packaging of liquid such as fruit juice, fruit pulp, and jam. At room temperature, the product can be stored for more than one year, saving the cost and risk of cold storage transportation. The aseptic filling machine can be directly connected with the sterilizing machine, and the products after UHT sterilization can be directly filled in the aseptic bag. The aseptic bag is a multi-layer aluminum plastic bag, which can effectively isolate sunlight and oxygen and ensure product quality to the maximum extent.
Advantages of Aseptic Filling.
- The main structure is made of SUS 304 stainless steel.
- Italian technology and Euro-standard.
- Using Mirror welding tech to ensure tidy and smooth welding line.
- Separate control panel. PLC control and human-machine interface.
- Mainly composed of the aseptic filling head (single), operation system, Computer controlling system, weight measurer and operation Platform and etc.
- Measurement tolerance: ±2% by the flowmeter
- Valves and filler head protected by steam.
- Filling under the aseptic circumstances.
- CIP and auto SIP are available together with a tube-in-tube sterilizer.
- Hydrogen peroxide protection in the filling process
- Filling record traceable by bar code
Aseptic Filling Machine Working Process
clamp bag→ clamp lid→ pullout lid→ screw lid→ filling chamber lifting→ filling valve lifting→ air cylinder lifting, etc.
Aseptic bag filler should fill material in the aseptic condition. So the aseptic circumstance is a very important rule.
All the processes in aseptic bag filler, including clamp bag, clamp lid, pullout lid, screw lid, filling chamber lifting, filling valve lifting, etc, all are in aseptic circumstance, to make sure the packing material and product material are in aseptic condition.
Material Aseptic Filling System
1. The material filling system mainly includes a metering mechanism, a cap removing mechanism, a filling station mechanism, etc. One of the most critical is the measurement organization. The measurement accuracy of the filling machine is a key technical indicator.
2. The feeding method of materials generally affects the measurement method. Common metering mechanisms include flow meter metering and weighing metering.
3. Different sizes of covers require different cover removal mechanisms. When the equipment is in use, it may be necessary to replace the capping mechanism when changing different aseptic packaging bags.
4. The machine is equipped with a waste conveying system, sending the waste directly to the tank.
Bag in Box Filling Machine for egg liquid, dairy milk, fresh juice, etc.
The Aseptic Bag-in-Box Filling Machine is suitable for aseptic filling and filling of pure grains, wines, drinks, syrups, peanut butter, fruit juices, jams or their extracted products, dairy products, and other fluid mechanics. The machine equipment has a high level of automation technology, is high efficiency, and is easy to use. There is no return of raw materials from the filling machine to ensure product quality reasonably. Machine equipment can use an aluminum-plastic composite aseptic bag (1L-30L).
The whole Bag-in-Box Filling Machine adopts PLC automatic control, with high control accuracy and simple external electrical appliances. The metering servo motor drives the liquid cylinder to measure, and the metering is accurate. The liquid cylinder adopts reciprocating motion, the filling speed is fast, and the filling is stable. The machine realizes cap removal and filling, measuring, sealing, bagging, and conveying are completed in sequence, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of workers and reduces production costs. This machine is simple to operate and easy to use, suitable for filling products of various specifications.
Advantages of BIB Filling Machine.
1. The shell and sound card rack is made of high-quality stainless steel plates, and the appearance design is beautiful and generous. The entire BIB filling machine is made of 304 stainless steel plates, which can maintain CIP cleaning and comply with food hygiene and safety regulations.
2. In the same tooling fixture, fully automatic capping, automatic bag-in-box filling, vacuuming, quantitative analysis filling, capping, and other technological processes, our machine gets rid of capping after filling the problem of a raw material overflow caused by moving the bag in the box.
3. The steam flow meter measurement verification method makes the filling accuracy high and fast, and the filling volume setting and adjustment save time and effort.
4. Pneumatic and electrical components adopt internationally renowned brands, which are stable, reliable, and durable.
5. The aseptic BIB filling machine can vacuum the packaging bag before filling, effectively increasing the validity period of the product.
BIB Filling Machine Working Process:
Material Supply System
1. When the filling machine is filling, the material needs to be transported to the filling nozzle and poured into the bag. When the material is transported from the storage box to the filling nozzle, the energy of the material is generally increased by the transfer pump to meet the flow of the material from the storage box to the filling nozzle.
2. The delivery system includes three parts: a delivery pump, a storage tank, and a liquid circulation pipeline. The most important one is the delivery pump. Common delivery pumps include centrifugal pumps, gear pumps, rotor pumps, and plunger pumps.
3. Centrifugal pumps are mainly used for materials with good fluidity, such as drinking water, wine, edible oil, and other materials. The main feature is low price and suitable for large-volume filling. The pump body cannot complete the metering function and requires metering components such as flow meters, weighing, and metering components.
4. The plunger pump is suitable for the filling of viscous materials, such as various jams, sauces, and other materials with poor fluidity and particles. The plunger pump can also complete the metering of the material filling according to the piston stroke by combining it with the electrical control system. The plunger pump is affected by the volume of the cylinder and is not suitable for large-capacity filling. Generally, the maximum cylinder volume is 5L.
5. The gear pump is suitable for the filling of viscous materials, combined with the electrical control system can also complete the measurement of materials. However, gear pumps have relatively high requirements for materials and are not suitable for materials with particles.
6. Due to its unique structural characteristics, the rotor pump is suitable for common packaging materials. Combined with the electrical control system, it can complete the measurement of materials. The main disadvantage is that the rotor pump is more expensive.
Get in Touch
YGT is an innovative, learning, and technical international trading company. With enhanced creativity, YGT has tackled many technical problems. Built close cooperation between many food machinery manufacturers as well as outstanding packing and consumable material companies.
Get in Touch
YGT is a professional scientific and innovative food machinery supplier from China. It is operated by a group of expert engineers and an international sales team in the juice and dairy processing industry.
RM 110, BUILDING 2, NO.1255, SHANGYIN ROAD,HUAQIAO TOWN,KUNSHAN.